Who We Are
The Whalls Group is a member of the Sanford Rose Associates® (SRA) network of offices, a global executive and professional “Top Ten Search Firm,” that has served the recruiting needs of business and industry since 1959. We’re here to assist you in securing a successful career within an organization in which you can thrive. We match you with the best position for your next career move.
We Specialize in Placing
- Non Commissioned Officers (NCOs) and Technicians
- Junior Military Officers (JMOs) & Senior Military Officers (SMOs)
- Veterans and Military Spouses
Whalls Group works on behalf of client companies to search for and recruit highly qualified professionals. All fees related to the search are client-paid. In every search we establish a solid working relationship with the client company. Candidates never incur charges to use our services.
Military service members offer to Corporate America many notable attributes, including determination, leadership, and professionalism. Whalls Group utilizes our expert assessment of a veteran candidate’s experience and identifies skills that they can leverage for their future career success and bring ROI to their employer.
Whalls Group provides nationwide opportunities for transitioning military service members and their spouses to start a new career, or for a veteran or military spouse looking for a career change.
We have the inside corporate knowledge necessary to help you maneuver through the hiring process. Mark R. Whalls, having built out two Fortune 500 military and veteran recruiting teams and a former National Manager with Navy Recruiting Command, knows what career change challenges that may be ahead of you.
Industries and Positions We Place
We are adept at staffing individual contributor through senior leadership positions.
Industries include but are not limited to:
- Oil & Gas
- Field Service Technicians & Engineers
- Finance & Accounting
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Call Centers
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Distribution Supervisors
- Cyber Security
- Campus Recruiting
- Federal Prison Industries
- Correctional Officers
- Detention Officers
- Transportation Officers
- 922140 Correctional Institutions
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
How We Work with You
In exploring a career opportunity with your Whalls Group Search Consultant, you should keep the following points in mind:
- It will be important for you to communicate fully with your recruiter; share not only your values and career aspirations, but also any potential obstacles that may stand in the way of your being considered for an opportunity.
- Give us a detailed and complete description of your work experience.
- Send requested information as promptly as possible.
- If you have concerns, communicate them to your recruiter right away so they can assist you with them as early in the process as possible.
- Listen and implement the recommendations of your recruiter as they know the client and their requirements.
- If requested, please provide us with solid professional references who are familiar with your work.
- Follow through is paramount to fully completing your recruitment process. Your recruiter will explain.
We will not mislead you at any time and will only take you through our recruiting process when a genuine opportunity exists, and please be assured that we are always sensitive to your personal confidentiality.
Get started today!
Create your profile, upload your resume and let us help you find the perfect fit for you in the job market.